WHY ARE THERE SO MANY REAL ESTATE AGENTS THAT ARE NOT "IN THE BUSINESS ?"
Are they in it to sell their own property and save money? Are they in it for the fun? Are they in it to act like they have something to do? Are they in it for social reasons? I do not have all the answers, perhaps some of the agents who do little or 6 deals or less a year can tell us. I know at my local board, only 1% of the 6000 agents are making an OK living at it, and the other 99%, it cannot be for the money. Nationwide, an old stat I herd was 5% that did 95% of the business. What do you think it is no
Agents who want to sell their own real estate are much better off using MLS direct access. They can pay $99.00 and get access to the MLS and put whatever selling agent commission they want. Agents in it for social reasons should look at match.com or the local paper events calendar. And if you are in it for fun, then get a life because to do this job well it is hard work.
What do you think?
Broker, MBA, CIPS, SRES, ABR, E-Pro, Registered Representative